There's nothing more frustrating than waking up after a long, deep and relaxing sleep, only to look in the mirror and still see those dark, puffy circles under our eyes.
Unlike women, us guys don't have the luxury of using an under-eye concealer to smooth the darkness. And even this doesn't completely hide the underlying appearance of your eyes, particularly if the late nights and stresses of life are getting the better of you.
It is for this reason that more and more men are turning to specialist under eye skincare to rejuvenate, brighten and restore the delicate skin around their eyes.
Mend Bright Eye Gel
Here at Mend, after a great deal of testing and refinement, we decided to formulate an Eye Gel rather than a Cream. We did this for the following reasons:
1. Applying an Eye Gel feels light and refreshing around the eyes. This delivers a more soothing experience than an Eye Cream, which is emollient and richer.
2. Eye Gel is quicker and more easily absorbed. This means that your skin won’t feel greasy after use and you won't have to wait before apply Mend Retinol Cream.
3. There’s less risk of Eye Gel irritating into your eyes. Because it absorbs more rapidly than a cream, with no residue, it doesn’t hang around to get in the way. This is especially important if you play sports or perspire a lot.
4. An Eye Gel has just as many active ingredients as a Cream. People wrongly assume that Creams, because they're thicker in formulation, deliver more nutritional benefit to the skin, but this is just not true.
6. Eye Gel has a cooling effect, which instantly works to reduce puffiness, particularly first thing in the morning. Cream does not.
7. A Gel performs well on all skin types, including sensitive skin. It can also be used by men of any age and any profession.
So, there you have it. All things considered, the consensus here at Mend HQ was fairly unanimous. For men, an Eye Gel wins over an Eye Cream, every day of the week. See for yourself what all the fuss is about by picking up a bottle of Mend Bright Eye Gel today.