Think of Vitamin C and most of us probably imagine a glass of orange juice. But Mend Vitamin C Serum is a true skin saviour. An antioxidant-rich and collagen boosting skincare product with a host of anti-ageing benefits.
There's a reason why Vitamin C Serum takes pride and place within the Mend rapid fix-all skincare collection - this product is kicks ass. And once you’ve tried it, your skin will never look the same again.
Mend Vitamin C Serum
Our unique formula uses sodium ascorbyl phosphate, a more stable version of Vitamin C. This makes it capable of penetrating the dermis of the skin, right down to the skin’s acid mantle, which can improve the way our skin behaves at a cellular level.
Pretty cool, right?
Our Vitamin C Serum also:
1. Acts as an antioxidant and helps prevent free radical damage, making it ideal for those who live and work in the city.
2. Boosts collagen production in the skin, plumping fine lines and replacing lost volume.
3. Acts as a UV blocker, reducing the potential of sun damage (technically known as a ‘photoprotectant’), as well improving the efficacy of sun protection on the skin.
4. Contains a brightening agent, actively helping to fade scars, spots and patches of hyperpigmentation (dark spots or age spots, caused by sun damage).
5. Is brilliant for treating acne, acting as an antimicrobial and helping prevent sebum oxidisation, which causes spots.
6. Works for all skin types including sensitive and acne-prone skin. Vitamin C Serum can help control oiliness and nourish dry skin.
7. Gently exfoliates, helping increase cell turnover for newer, fresher skin to shine through.
Directions for use
If using Mend Vitamin C Serum alongside Mend Retinol Cream, we recommend using Vitamin C Serum as part of your morning skincare routine and applying Retinol Cream at night only.
Mend Vitamin C Serum is sold in a toughened double-density glass bottle with an airtight seal. It also has a frosted UV-proof coating to protect it from the sun and to help keep your product as fresh as possible.
Some Vitamin C skincare products can oxidise and deteriorate over time (although our formula is more stable by design). If your existing serum starts to look dark brown in colour, it’s time to order a bottle of Mend Vitamin C Serum to replace it.